Register for BHC Leg Up 2020
Date: Aug. 11-14, 2020
Location: BHC East Campus Ag Arena (Building 7)
Instructor: Rebekah Irish | 309-854-1838 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tuesday, Aug. 11 | Horse move-in 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Aug 11 | Meet and Greet at 4 p.m. (pizza provided)
• Wednesday-Friday, Aug. 12-14 | 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. (breakfast provided)
Leg Up gives equestrian students a leg up their first semester at college. It also marks the start of so many new friendships, both horse and human.
ONLY STUDENTS ENROLLED IN EQ 161 ARE ELIGIBLE
to take advantage of this four-day course before the semester begins:
• Calm the jittery nerves as you make the BHC arena your own.
• Increase your safety, comfort and confidence on and off the horse.
• Give you a feel for the ins and outs of the Equine Science Program while learning your way around the East Campus.
• Explain Ag Center procedures and responsibilities.
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Relationship to Student
Emergency Contact Phone
I will be...
Bringing my own horse
Using a school horse
Any dietary restrictions or food allergies?