Are you interested in showing your ART at CIC?
Submit to the CIC Arts Committee! CIC staff have banded together to review submissions with these goals in mind:
· Support CIC artists and their work
· Heighten the aesthetic of CIC with work from local talent
· Raise consciousness! Inspire through artwork and offer further opportunity for thought and reflection
Works will be cycled on regular basis to be determined between the artist and the Arts Committee. Each piece, if selected, will be accompanied by a label reading your name, website, the name of your piece, and the price should you deem it for sale. Pricing inquiries will be received by the Committee and forwarded to you.
**You will only be able to submit images of ONE piece on this form. If you would like to display multiple works of art or do an installation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to discuss options with you, or feel free to include a link to your website below.
· Appropriate within reason. Though we appreciate the way art can challenge boundaries, we must keep in mind a need to maintain an appropriately professional environment. Use your best judgment to determine if the piece is acceptable for public consumption within our facility.
· CIC does not provide frames, but you may submit work framed/ready to hang. Wires or sawtooth hangers required. No unframed works on paper please.
Name and medium of your piece
Size and weight
Is your piece for sale? If yes, please include the price
Please include an image of your work
Where and when have you exhibited or displayed your work in the past?
Online Payment Form