Congratulations on your accomplishment as a campus leader for the 2019-2020 academic year. Now let your reign begin!
Thank you for your interest in the HBCU Royalty Dictionary Magazine and Competition. The HBCU Royalty Dictionary is an initiative that recognizes campus leaders who serve the title of King, Queen and SGA President at an accredited Historically Black College and University or Predominately Black Institution.
To enter: fill out the application which will serve as your biography for your entry in the magazine if you are voted among the top voted finalist. The pre-submitted biography includes a series of questions. Please make sure that you fill out the form completely including the correct spelling of your name, title, school and words in your biography. Include a picture that will use for representation in the voting process and magazine entry.
NOTE: SGA PRESIDENTS MAY REGISTER TO ENTER THE CONTEST, ONLY IF THEIR INSTITUTION DOES NOT HOLD A MISTER OR QUEEN POSITION.
YOU ALSO MUST BE ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All campus leaders MUST currently hold the title of Mister, Miss or SGA President at an accredited Historically Black College or Universities for the present year of the competition to be eligible in participating. NO class leaders are eligible to enter the competition.
• SGA Presidents are allowed to enter ONLY if their HBCU institution does not hold a Mister position. Reasoning in giving all campus kings an opportunity to participating in becoming inducted into the dictionary.
• All registration submissions MUST be submitted no later than May 30th. There is a grace period until June 6 for any late participant submissions. After that, NO registration submissions will be accepted, no acceptance.
• Campaigning for the competition is allowed beginning June 1st at midnight until July 4th at 11:59 pm CST. All campaigning on and after 11:59 pm CST must cease, or the candidate will be disqualified from the competition.
• Voting takes place June 1st through July 4th and is unlimited during that period.
• Entry of inductees into the dictionary will be determined regarding the number of entries registered.
When advertising your entry in the competition, you are welcome to create and use flyers and use the official hashtags: #HBCURoyaltyDictionary 2019HRDMagazine
Voting begins June 1, 2019, through July 4, 2019, and is unlimited.
Once the voting page is all set, you will be able to visit it at here
to share to the public as your competition entry. A top standing will update each Friday during the competition length.
We wish you and your royal court or SGA cabinet a prosperous academic year!
For any further questions or concerns, contact HCF Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.