Study Hall Monitor/Scholarship Request
Please complete this form if you are interested in one or both of the following:
1. Monitoring a study hall in exchange for tuition credit
2. Requesting scholarship assistance.
Please list each student and their classes on separate lines.
Are you interested in working as a weekly Study Hall Monitor in exchange for tuition credit?
If you are not interested, please explain why.
Please list which study hall periods you are available for.
Please explain your financial situation and why you are requesting aid.
This section is optional if you are only interested in monitoring study hall.
Please check that you agree with each of these should you be assigned as a study hall monitor.
• Arrive on time for assigned study hall hour. • Be sure each student signs in and verify they are on the Study Hall roster for that hour. • Enforce the first forty minutes of quiet study time during the hour.
• Ensure the social time remains at an appropriate noise level so as not to bother other entities within the church. • Attend a training session for Study Hall Monitors in August. • Commit to monitor for the full school year.
• Compensation will be a minimum of $8 per one hour study hall, totalling $256 of tuition credit for each weekly one hour commitment. • Compensation will be added to the Tuition Invoice you receive in July.