NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION
Vitality Psychiatry Group Practice
Date of Birth
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Member ID Number
Social Security Number
Primary Policyholder’s Name
Insurance Card (front)
May use credit card if paying private, request for credit card authorization form
Insurance Card (back)
Back of credit card if paying private
I authorize Vitality to store my credit/debit card information and automatically charge my credit/debit card for payments related to treatment
driver or state license, passport, parent's ID
Emergency Contact Name
asthma, migraine, hypertension, etc
depression, anxiety, adhd, bipolar, etc
opiates, alcohol, cannabis, nicotine, detox and rehabilitation
Family Psychiatric History
Primary Care Physician and/or Additional Therapist/Psychiatrist
Pharmacy name, address, and phone number
Low or Sad Mood
Difficulty with Appetite
Feelings of Loss or Guilt
Thoughts Others are Out to Harm You
Decrease or Excessive Sleep
Headaches and/or Body Aches
Lost Interest in Activities
Strange Visual Experiences
Irritability or Mood Swings
PATIENT TREATMENT CONTRACT
As a participant in treatment at Vitality Psychiatry Group Practice for medication management and/or therapy, I freely and voluntarily agree to accept this treatment contract as follows:
1. I agree to keep and be on time to my scheduled appointments. If I cannot keep my appointment at its scheduled time, I will call the office to cancel at least 24 hours prior to my scheduled appointment. Failure to give 24 hours notice of a cancelled appointment with result in a $40.00 fee that will be assessed to me, the patient, at my following visit.
2. I agree to conduct myself in a courteous manner while in the physician’s office, as well as through any phone, email, or other forms of communication with all office staff.
3. I agree to adhere to the payment policies outlined by this office. Payments must be made via cash, credit, debit, certified check, cashier check, or money order. Personal checks are NOT an acceptable form of payment. If for some reason a personal check is accepted and it is returned for ANY reason, you are subject to the original check amount, an additional $50.00 returned check fee from Vitality, as well as any fees associated with your bank.
4. I agree to give a minimum of 48 hours notice for any medication refill requests. Refill requests that have been granted by your physician, will be subject to a $25.00 fee per incident.
5. I agree not to sell, share, or give any of my medications to another person. I understand that such mishandling of my medications is a serious violation of this agreement and would result in my treatment being immediately terminated without any recourse for appeal.
6. I agree not to conduct any illegal or disruptive activities in or on Vitality property.
7. I understand that any illegal or disruptive activities I am party to which happen outside of Vitality and are reported to Vitality may lead to termination of services from Vitality.
8. I agree that my medications/prescriptions can only be given to me at my scheduled office visits. A missed appointment may result in I, the patient, being unable to receive my medications/prescriptions until my next scheduled visit.
9. I agree that my medications are my responsibility. I agree to keep my medications in a safe, secure place. I agree that my medications will NOT be replaced unless a police report is given to Vitality.
10. I agree not to obtain medications from any doctors, pharmacies, or other sources without informing my physician at Vitality.
11. I will make my physician aware of all medications I am currently prescribed, including those given by other treatment providers.
12. I agree to take my medications as instructed by my physician, without altering how I take my medications without first consulting with my physician.
13. I understand that medication alone is not sufficient treatment for my condition, and I agree to participate in counseling as discussed and agreed upon with my physician and specified in my treatment plan. Regular participation in counseling services is REQUIRED to maintain medication management services at Vitality.
14. Vitality does not take any responsibility for any failure of insurance reimbursements.
I UNDERSTAND THAT VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE MAY BE GROUNDS FOR
TERMINATION OF TREATMENT AT THE DISCRETION OF VITALITY.
Patient or Guardian's Name