Vehicle Registration Form
To register your vehicle, you will need your driver’s license and vehicle registration card. After completing, the form will be sent to Campus Police and Security for processing.
  • - -
  • Automobile Information

  • (Enter 4-Digit Year)

    Shaw University Campus Police and Security reserves the right to inspect motor vehicles on university property on the basis of reasonable suspicion or probable cause.