Request for Unofficial Transcript
If you have been a Centralia College student since February 2021, you can view and print your unofficial transcript through your ctcLink account. If you were a student before February 2021 and not since, provide the information below to request an archived transcript.
  • / /
  • Please list the years you attended Centralia College.
  • Please take a picture of your government-issued photo ID or driver’s license and upload it here. Accepted file types: png, jpg, jpeg, tif, pdf.
  • I certify that the above-listed details are true and accurate.