Terms & Conditions:
* A completed application and phone interview is required before you can enrol on any course.
* A non-refundable enrollment deposit is required to reserve a place on any course.
* The balance of the course fee (net course fee) is due and payable directly to the local course.
* Housing is optional and available for an additional fee.
* You are responsible for your own travel and living expenses.
* If you wish to cancel your enrollment for any reason, the enrollment deposit is non-refundable. The cancellation policy of the local course will apply for the net course fee if paid prior to cancellation.
* If you wish to postpone or reschedule the starting date or location of the course, you must send written notice more than 4 weeks prior to the start of the course you are enrolled on.
* If, for whatever reason, you drop out or do not attend the course once it has started, there will be no refund.
* United TEFL Training cannot be held liable for any losses to TEFL trainees in or out of their home country. You are strongly advised to have appropriate funds and insurance to cover any travels and personal belongings.
* You are expected to attend the full course, per the schedule and complete all assignments.
* You are expected to behave in a professional manner and respect the local customs and culture.
* There is no guarantee of employment, however the local course staff will do everything necessary to assist in finding employment following a successful completion of the course.
* We guarantee the quality of the instruction and course you will attend.
* All TEFL /CELTA courses represented on this website are fully accredited and recognised internationally.
* You are expected to enjoy your time abroad!