* I certify that information contained in this application is true and complete. I understand that false information may be grounds for immediate termination at any point in the future. I authorize the verification of any or all information listed above.
* I understand any dog I foster is the property of the rescue and I will discuss any expenses, vetting and decisions with the rescue before proceeding. If after fostering for a while, I decide I would like to adopt a dog, I understand I need to discuss this with the rescue to understand the options. If I wish to adopt a foster I understand there will be a fee to be decided on a case by case basis depending on expenses for that dog.
* I promise to keep the dog safely in my home, feed, protect, socialize him/her with my own pets, always keep leashed when out and provide fresh water at all times and supervise any interaction between other family members or visitors to my home or elsewhere.
* I will discuss with and be open to the Rescue on the topic of Canine Nutrition and the food I will feed and be open to feeding a Premium Quality brand with low or no fillers and supplement with Whole ingredients.
* I understand that a Foster Partner works WITH the rescue and not FOR the rescue. The top priority and main goal is helping the dog adjust, feel safe and find a wonderful home for him or her.
* I understand that I might be asked to pick-up pets from transport, make phone calls to potential adopters, make home visits and check references. I agree to always conduct myself Professionally as a Representative of the Rescue.
* It is further agreed that if the Foster fails to perform any of those acts which he/she has guaranteed to perform, that Oodles of Doodles, Inc. Rescue may, at its option, revoke this agreement and retake possession of the dog without delay.
* Foster agrees to hold harmless and release Oodles of Doodles, Inc. Rescue and/or its members, volunteers and other individuals working for and/or assisting with rescue from all liability, claims, and/or causes of action arising from any acts, injury and/or occurrences engaged in and/or caused by the dog subject to this agreement, as well as indemnification for damages, court costs, and/or attorney's fees incurred by the Rescue and/or its members for any court proceedings relating to such matters. Jurisdiction for any dispute lies with the Monmouth/Ocean County, New Jersey, Court.