Please complete the form below in its entirety. Keep in mind that Biology reservations will take priority. Biology does not approve Non-Biology requests until after the first week of classes of each academic term. Non-Biology reservations are approved on a first come, first serve basis.
*Please allow for 1-2 business days to process your request.*
**Upon completion of this form you will receive an email notification for confirmation.**
It is very common for another event to be scheduled directly after your meeting. With that in mind, we ask that you follow the guidelines listed below:
- Meeting room(s) should be left clean, please remove any food and/or trash before you leave.
- Please return tables and chairs to their standard layout.
- Trash and recyclables should be placed in the appropriate containers located at the entrance.
Room Reservation Details:
To reserve one of these rooms for your Biology course, you have to get permission from Dr. Duwel (L.Duwel@drexel.edu) or Ms. Leanne Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following rooms are ONLY for Biology Personnel with key card access:
- Christopher '51 and Mary Stratakis Collaboratory, PISB 338
- Dr. Bernard Kurek '69 and Joan Kurek Collaboratory, PISB 438
Repeating reservations can be used ONLY by Biology Personnel.
For questions or issues, please contact:
Brenda Jones at email@example.com
We restrict reservations to Biology faculty and staff until we have scheduled ALL departmental events for the next academic term. We do not accept/process Non-Biology requests until after the first week of classes of EACH academic term. Please RE-Submit your request at that time.