Request for Certification
  • To apply for your benefits, please visit

    If you are using benefits for the first time, and are applying for Ch. 33 (Post 9/11) or Ch. 30 (Montgomery GI Bill), complete a 22-1990.

    If you are using a transferred Post 9/11 benefit (spouses), you will want to complete a 22-1990e

    If you have used benefits at another institution and are now transferring to Walden, for Ch. 33,30, 1606,1607, you will complete a 22-1995.

    If you are using a Ch. 35 (DEA) benefit for the first time, you will complete a 22-5490, or if you are transferring schools, you
    will need to complete a 22-5495

    For Vocational Rehabilitation, you will want to complete form 28-1900.

    Please be sure to use Walden's MN mailing address (provided below) to ensure that your file is routed through the St. Louis Regional processing office.

    Walden's mailing address:

    Walden University
    100 Washington Avenue South, Suite 900
    Minneapolis, MN 55401

    Come back and complete this form after you have applied for your VA benefits.