How it Works
North Central Ballet
Nutcracker in the Park
• Each Dancer must audition for the ballet. ($12.60 audition fee)
• Each Dancer must sell a minimum of 1, ¼ page ad in the program ($130.00) Dentist, Dry Cleaner, Family Friends, Local Businesses, etc
• Each dancer must sell 12 tickets at $25.00* each Tickets are available at www.nutcrackertickets.com.
• There is a $125.00 rehearsal fee per dancer
• There is a costume rental fee of $60.00 per costume per dancer
Advertisements, tickets and fund raising items are extremely easy to sell. It is our goal to make the cost of this production as minimal to parents as possible.
• Rehearsals will be held at North Central Ballet, Keller.
• Rehearsals will be held on some Friday evenings and each week on Saturday mornings/afternoons depending on the part. We will not have Sunday rehearsals until very close to the performance date.
• Performance dates are:
• December 1-4*, Meadowmere Park, Grapevine
• *not all dancers will perform in all shows
• Mandatory Parent Meeting Saturday, August 27, 10:00 AM
This will be via ZOOM