Many photographers, digital media proprietors, and bloggers place their brand or company name on photos or videos for copyright purposes. It shows that they are the only owners of the products or files they are initiating, and they allow none to copy it. watermark is sometimes a text or a logo that is placed over a digital picture or video.
It is used to limit unauthorized users so that they cannot use your work. But there are sometimes you need images or videos without watermarks for non-commercial use urgently. Fortunately, there are many free watermark remover tools that you can use to remove the watermark from pictures and videos. Here we are going to tell you the top 3 watermark remover freeware to erase watermarks from images and videos.
This Online Watermark Remover is very easy to use for expert level image editors and newbie. It can batch remove and photo stamp remover multiple watermarks at a time. It supports various image formats like JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIF, TIFF, etc.
Watermark Remover not only can get rid of image watermarks but also can remove video watermarks supporting MP4, MKV, WMV, WebM, AVI, etc. This is completely free photo stamp as well as video watermark remover tool.
step on using Watermark Remover
- 1. First, you need to go to watermarkremover.net.
- 2. Now you need to choose watermark remover tool for your object (photos or videos).
- 3. Choose the video watermark remover from header or body content.
- 4. Now, you need to click on the choose file option.
- 5. Click on Submit button.
- 6. Now time to wait for the complete process by the tool itself.
- 7. After completing the process, time to click on the download button to download the object.
GIMP is a free watermark removal you can utilize to delete watermarks. Either you are a photographer, illustrator, graphic designer, or a scientist, GIMP will provide you many chic tools that you can use to get your job excellently done. You can own any image with the help of this free watermark remover.
There won’t be any copyright issues after removing the watermark through GIMP. With the help of GIMP, you can increase your efficiency. It shows the best results. Keep on reading below to see the steps on how to use GIMP.
steps to use GIMP
- 1. First, download the tool on the official website of GIMP, and then follow the installation guideline on installing GIMP on your PC.
- 2. Then, open the image with a watermark in it. You open the photo just by dragging the image from its folder and drop it to the GIMP interface. It will automatically open the image for you to edit.
- 3. Next, from its toolbar at the leftmost part of the interface, look for “Clone” tool. That’s the tool you need to use to remove the watermark.
- 4. After that, hold the “Ctrl” button from your keyboard, and copy the part of the image that does not have any watermark, it will copy that portion to cover the watermark.
- 5. Then, hold the left-click of your mouse from left to right or vice versa to the watermark, it will remove the watermark by doing that.
- 6. Now, check if there are remaining watermark from your image. If none, you can save your work by going to the “File” menu and click the “Save” option. Just choose your preferred file location afterward.
The next watermark remover free software is Paint.NET. Intuitive and advanced user lines, special effects, unlimited undo, and the use of many powerful tools are the main features of Paint.NET. It is also a free watermark removal tool used for removing any logo or watermark from the image.
Now you can own any photo with the help of Paint.NET. The watermark can easily be removed through this free software. Below are the guides on using the Paint.NET.
Guideline for using Paint.NET:
- 1. Install the tool by downloading the installer of Paint.NET on its website. After downloading, run the driver, and follow the installation wizard to install the tool on your PC.
- 2. After installing the tool on your computer, launch it, and open the desired image in Paint.NET from which you want to remove the watermark. We are going to remove the watermark shown in this picture.
- 3. After opening the photo from the app, zoom the image if necessary to see the watermark properly.
- 4. Then, click the “Clone” button from its toolbar the leftmost part of its interface.
You can also adjust the size of the paintbrush, depending on your needs.
- 5. Next, hold the “Ctrl” key button and click on the background, then click on the watermark and drag the cursor from left to right. It will undoubtedly delete the watermark.
4. Pixlr Editor
Pixlr Editor will be the first option if you want to remove watermark online for free. It’s one of the top free watermark removers that you can use to erase watermarks from any image easily.
The same as GIMP and Paint.NET, Pixlr Editor, also shows the best results. You can check the steps below to delete watermarks using Pixlr Editor online.
How to use Pixlr Editor:
- 1. To use the tool, visit the Pixlr Editor official website.
- 2. Then, open the image with a watermark to start removing it.
- 3. Next, choose the “Spot heal tool” from the toolbar, you can use this to remove the watermark, you can also resize the tool.
- 4. Then, start on deleting the watermark, just drag the cursor from the watermark like when you are erasing, and it will surely remove the watermark.
- 5. After you remove the watermark, go to the “File” menu, and click “Save,” and then choose your desired file location to save the photo on your computer.
Due to copyright issues, you have to face a lot of images and videos with watermarks. When you need to remove that watermark to use it for your purpose, these free watermark removers will be handy tools.
All the mentioned 3 tools are the excellent and quick tools used to remove watermarks with a slight hassle. You can try any of them to get rid of the annoying watermarks from images or videos.