Room Change Request Form
In order to process a room change for the following semester, residential students are required to submit the following room change request form.

Before you can submit a room change request you should first meet with your residence life staff.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Housing, Engagement, and Student Life office at 303.458.4925 or
  • Reason for Room Change Request Form

  • Request Preferences

  • 1 / 2