2018/2019 FIE License Application
All fencers or referees who will participate in international competition must possss a valid FIE (Senior, Junior, Veteran) or EFC (Cadet) License.

  • Fencers: USA Fencing may only submit for a License on your behalf if you are eligible to represent the USA in competition.

    If you are a permanent resident or are currently in the process of obtaining USA citizenship, please contact international@usfencing.org.

    The FIE License is $80 and the EFC License is $50. Neither the FIE or EFC issue License cards. However, your License number will be emailed to you.

    Licenses will only be issued to USA Fencing members in good standing.

    Please be advised that you must submit an electronic copy of the picture page of your passport as well as a headshot for USA Fencing to issue a License on your behalf.

    Please complete the form fully. A copy of the form will be sent to USA Fencing staff for processing. Should you have any questions, please contact international@usafencing.org.
  • / /
  • Please indicate which license you need.

    **Cadets who will also compete in Junior and/or Senior events, must submit both EFC + FIE applications as both licenses are required.