In this section you are committing to abide by our Terms and Conditions of Service. Please read them carefully and if you do not understand any of the points or you need clarification, please let us know. These T&C are also accessible from our website menu.
Please, read these terms carefully and understand mainly Points (1) and (8) before you commit to do business with us and seek clarification where you cannot understand. We will take all legal measures to protect Party Equip against any persons that shall exhibit any malicious intents against Party Equip and all its services.
1. There is an upfront Deposit Requirement to all NEW customers at 40% of the total amount chargeable for all the equipment hired excluding consumables. Equipment on free hire will also be valued and included in the overall total. This Deposit is ONLY refundable once we receive our equipment and these conditions are satisfied:
a. All equipment received in their Original Quantities,
b. All equipment received Clean and Dry,
c. All equipment received in their Good Working Conditions,
d. All equipment received Without and defaults/dents/burnout,
e. All Equipment is returned On Time as per booking details. This excludes where prior arrangements have been agreed.
If any of the above mentioned conditions is not met, the Deposit is withheld. It might be refunded where necessary action has been taken to remedy the situation. Also it is to Party Equip’s own discretion to charge deposit or not to charge deposit depending on your previous business transaction with Party Equip and all its partners.
2. However all costs involved must be paid before equipment is collected by the customer, to include services such as delivery and cleaning services. Details about cleaning and delivery services are available from FAQ.
3. Bookings to hire out equipment should be placed at least 5 days before the event date for better preparation. Also reservations / bookings can be cancelled at least 5 days before the event date.
4. The customer shall examine the equipment for any noticeable damages on the equipment and should be acknowledged by the supplier. The customer should not accept any equipment that is damaged and unusable.
5. Party Equip will supply on time all the equipment booked for, clean and in good working conditions.
6. The customer is responsible for paying for any loss/damages on the equipment while it is in their care.
7. Any equipment returned not cleaned properly or not cleaned at all will carry a fee of £10 cleaning charge for up to 5 chafing sets and £2.50 per every extra dish. It will cost £0.20 to clean each dinner plate.
8. The customer is responsible for collecting and returning all the equipment hired in their quantities and at the time agreed. In case of loss or damage beyond the intended use of any or our equipment, the following is billed to the customer; chafing dishes £35/set, dinner plates £2.50/unit, Cutlery £1.00/unit. If our equipment is not returned on time we will charge £5 for each day accumulated until our equipment is recovered, the amount of which will be billed against the customer. If you are charged for loss/damage of equipment you must pay immediately otherwise, we will increase the bill by £5.00 for each day spent. Saturday and Sundays will incur a surcharge of £10 a day. However if you return the equipment before 2:00pm no surcharge will affect that particular day.
9. For any extra fuel purchased but not used by the customer, Party Equip will not mind getting these back for a refund if they are of no use to the customer.
10. In the case of prepayment, if Party Equip does not supply the equipment as required, a full refund will be made to the customer.