In an effort to keep everyone safe during this time, we have made the following changes:
1. Please wear your own mask when you enter the office. If you arrive without a mask, one will be provided to you.
2. When you arrive, please call our office and wait in your car. We will let you know when you can come in.
3. Only individuals being treated can enter the clinic. Accompanying persons are not permitted to enter, except for caregivers.
4. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you enter and exit the office.
5. We will ask some screening questions again, related to COVID-19 as well as take your temperature.