2016 YALSA Young Adult Services Symposium Paper Proposal
Empowering Teens to Increase your Library’s Impact
November 4-6, 2016 in Pittsburgh, PA
• All paper proposals must be received by February 1, 2016.
• All applicants will be notified the week of March 15, 2016.
• All paper presenters must register at the reduced presenter rate ($69) for the Symposium by September 1, 2016.
• All paper presenters must fund all their travel costs to the symposium.
• Only one paper proposal per person will be accepted.
• For questions, please contact Nichole O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.545.2433 x4387
Accepted papers will be considered for a future issue of YALSA's Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults