1. Any Rider/Pillion or other participant travelling in a vehicle, that joins in the ride for less than a day (as defined in note 2 below) and/or has not paid a minimum $100 registration fee (or $90 ‘Earlybird’) is not entitled to a complementary shirt.
2. ‘A Day’ for the purposes of determining the pricing points is measured as follows: When a Rider/Pillion or other participant travelling in a vehicle, registered as an AIR2020 participant, participates in all or part of the group activities in any 24 hour period (measured 6 p.m. to 6 p.m.) from Saturday 17th October 2020 to Saturday 31st October 2020, and where the Rider/Pillion or other participant travelling in a vehicle, stays overnight in the proximity of the group at a place not being their normal residence.
3. All shirts must be pre-ordered and sizing specified at time of registration and in any circumstances no later than registration cut-off date. Failure to do so means forfeiture of the right to get a shirt. All shirts are made to order and there is no refund or exchange possible for wrong sizing.
4. Any person not registered for AIR2020 who coincidentally participates with the AIR2020 group merely by attending the IFMRA-AGM will not have to pay a registration fee, nor be entitled to a shirt.
5. Once registration is made and paid, after the registration cut-off date has passed, there is no refund entitlement for failure to participate in part or all of the AIR2020 event. Any refund if made, would only be made on a gratuitous basis and at such amount as determined by the sole discretion of the AIR2020 Ride Committee.
6. If after registration and before or during the AIR2020 event a registered Rider or other participant travelling in a vehicle, substitutes the nominated motorcycle/vehicle he/she wishes to use then that AIR2020 Registration will record that motorcycle/vehicle change without additional cost. It is essential that organisers have correct registration numbers, so that Riders or other participants travelling in a vehicle, can be identified throughout the ride and upon arrival at motels each evening.
7. If before or during the event a Rider or other participant travelling in a vehicle,
wishes to increase the number of days they wish to participate, and as a result that would mean a higher Register Fee should otherwise apply, then they will be liable to pay the incremental amount to meet that higher total Registration Fee forthwith and before participating further thanks.
If you make any changes to your registered days, please advise our Secretary Smithy, before or during the ride, thanks.