1. To participate, the vendor must submit a completed application by March 31st 2016.
2. Booth fee is $30. Payment is due within 24 hours of invoicing. Refunds are not available.
3. Your participation includes approximately 10'x10' booth space, and a 6-foot table with 2 chairs.
4. Please be respectful of the space, and keep all areas clean and uncluttered.
5. All products, displays, and activities must be “family friendly”, environmentally responsible, politically neutral, and support a Waldorf-inspired aesthetic.
6. This is an outdoor, rain-or-shine event. Vendors are strongly encouraged to incorporate a canopy into their booth plan.
7. Vendor set-up begins at 8:30am. Coffee and tea will be served.
8. All booth displays must be completed and ready for customers by 10am. Tear down may not begin until 2pm.
Please know that, although we would love to welcome each and every dedicated small business that applies, this is a curated market and businesses will be carefully selected by a panel to ensure that each participant aligns with our vision for this event. We will only be accepting a small number of vendors per category to allow each vendor the most exposure in their specialty as possible. We will not be accepting applications from MLM businesses.