ALD Outstanding Advisor of the Year 2019
Complete this form to nominate your chapter's advisor to be this year's Outstanding Advisor of the Year. Only one name per chapter may be submitted. The winning advisor will speak at our next National Leadership Conference, and the winning chapter will receive a $200 cash award from ALD National Office.
Nominations must be completed by March 17, 2019.
Chapter advisors must be nominated by a chapter officer(s). It is recommended that the nominee has served as an ALD advisor for at least three years.
Name of the person submitting this form
Officer position in chapter
Your Email Address
Your Phone Number
Name of Chapter Advisor being nominated
Number of years as an advisor (if known)
Write a brief statement (up to 600 words) describing and giving examples of how the nominee has fulfilled the expectations of an ALD advisor in an exemplary way. Be sure to discuss the advisor’s:
- accessibility to, mentoring of, and supporting chapter officers;
- attendance at and contributions to meetings and events;
- serving as a communication link between the local chapter and the ALD national organization;
- serving as a communication link between the local chapter and the rest of your campus;
- helping with officer transitions from year to year; and
- contributing to chapter morale and success.