Food Vendor Application
Deadline for Submission: June 30, 2022 or when we run out of space.
A red asterisk (
) indicates that a field is required.
Food Vendors Wanted
Art in the Park St. Louis Hills is celebrating its 15th year of operation on September 25th in Francis Park and is looking for a few great food vendors to take things up a notch.
We provide electricity as long as requirements are correctly described on final application. We provide a crowd that we estimate at 10,000.
Our expectations of food vendors are that you will:
- obtain a food permit from the Health Department
- follow all Health Department guidelines
- accept payment at the event by Art in the Park Food Bucks (We will reimburse you at the end of the event.)
- serve fresh food
- be adequately staffed for the entire event (10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- arrive for set up between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- have enough food on hand to stay operational for the entire event
- use golf carts for transportation of anything needed during the event. Full size vehicles will not be allowed to leave and return during the event.
Food vendors are not allowed to sell alcoholic beverages. Friends of Francis Park will be selling all alcoholic beverages to benefit Francis Park.
If you agree with the above statements, please fill out this brief application for consideration.
You will be notified of your acceptance status within one week of application. If accepted you will need to complete a similar, significantly longer application and submit it with payment.
If you are accepted, your menu items will be added to the list of menu items not to be duplicated. (We allow duplication of beverages and side items like fries or coleslaw.)
I agree with the above statements and will meet stated expectations.
Business Name (as you want it to appear in the program)
For the Event
Check those you will use at the event.
Generator - You may need to pull an additional permit.
Propane - You may need to pull an additional permit.
None of the above
Electric appliances to be used. Include voltage and amp rating.
Amount of space requested.
10' x 10' - $320
10' x 20' - $420
Small specialty - $220
Explain anything special we need to keep in mind while determining your booth location.
Your Menu (Include non-alcoholic beverages)
Do not duplicate: burgers, brats, hotdogs, pulled-pork, smoked turkey
Is there anything else you would like to tell us?