I agree, if my application is accepted to adhere to the BYS Patrol Boat policy, in particular:
- Patrol boats may be used by a current senior financial BYS member for coaching and sailor support at events away from BYS only with the approval in writing from the sailing committee.
- Permission shall be sought by completing the 'Patrol Boat Use Application Form' and submitted to the BYS sailing office.
- Only a licenced and approved club member will be granted approval and is responsible for delivering, skippering and returning the boat. It is expected that the boat be returned in the same condition as it is given to the user with a full tank of fuel on return.
- The method of delivery and return to an away event shall be by road. The user shall adhere to the BYS Towing Policy. Delivery and return via the water requires written approval from a flag officer.
- Any damages occurred during the period the boat is away from the BYS premises shall be charged to the member whom permission is granted for the use of the vessel