Consortium Agreement
Under a consortium agreement, students who are matriculated at Lock Haven University ("home school") may take courses at another institution, and have these courses count toward their degree at the home school, as well as have their financial aid processed for these courses through the home school.
  • Contact Person at Guest School

    You should contact the Financial Aid Office at the school you will be attending. We need specific contact information for the person who will be handling your Consortium Agreement.
  • - -
  • In order to process the Consortium Agreement, you need to provide us with an approved Transfer Credit Approval Form from LHU's Registrar's Office.
  • By typing your name in the Electronic Signature box above, you are certifying that you are authorizing Lock Haven University to process authorize Lock Haven University to adjust your loan.
  • / /