DfSP 29th run - Company Sponsor
Design for Safety for Professionals(DfSP)
Course title: Design for Safety for Professionals (DfSP) 29th run (Company Sponsor)
Date : 28 & 29 November 2019
Time : 9am - 5pm
Duration : 2 Days
Venue : IES Academy@Jurong East, Devan Nair Institute For Employment and Employability,
80 Jurong East Street 21, #04-10 Singapore 609607
CPD Programme : 13 SDU, 4 STU(Safety), 3 CPD, & 11 PDU (To be confirmed)
Organizer : IES Health & Safety Engineering Technical Committee
Fees (included GST) : $ 856.00 (Member) , $ 1,070.00 (Non-Member)
a) Be registered Professional Engineer with the Professional Engineers Board (PEB), or registered Architect with the Board of Architects (BOA) Singapore, with practicing certificate;
b) Have 10 years relevant experience in the design (at least 5 years in design which includes contributions to designs, writing specifications) and the supervision of the construction of structures, and degree accepted by PEB or BOA, or construction-related degree accepted by the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV) or Society of Project Managers (SPM) and have safety and health experience.
• CIJC member can enjoy Member rate at $856.
• Applicants need to download the flyer for detailed information.
• Application form & document are to be sent, or scanned and emailed for enrollment assessment.
• Certificate of Attendance will be given to the participants who have achieved 100% attendance of the entitle course.
• Only candidates who are assessed as competent in Assessment 1 will be invited to submit the project report for Assessment 2.
• Certificate of Competency will be issued only if participants are assessed to be competent in Assessment 2.
*SSG Fund and eligibility criteria
1. Payment type: - Nett Fee
2. Training organization name: The Institution of Engineers, Singapore
3. Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding and eligibility please click
4. Trainee must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore, and must be employed by companies in accordance to the Employment Act except for sole proprietors, partners, working directors, members of co-operatives or commission-based agents; and
5. Trainee must have achieved at least 75% attendance.
6. Trainee must have sat for and passed the examinations or assessments where applicable.
7. For participants under self-sponsor please approach course coordinator for more information on Skillsfuture SG (SSG) Fund and skillsFuture Credit (SFC) Fund.
Singapore Pink Identification Card
Singapore Blue Identification Card
FIN/Work Permit/SAF 11B
Date of Birth
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
**Required for SSG Training Quality and Outcomes Measurement Survey
Academic Qualifications (List all university names, type of degree and Country):
Est. years of experience in design / construction work:
Professional Engineer No.
Board of Architects No.
If you are member of IES / ACES / REDAS / SCAL / SIA / SIBL / SISV / SPM, please indicate your membership number and membership body in order to enjoy the member rate.
Remarks (if any)
Contact Person Details (for invoice purpose)
Invoice My Company
Due to the stringent requirements in enrollment, participants are required to submit their relevant certificates or 10 years related resume for assessment.
University Degree Certificate
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
I consent to the processing by Institution of Engineers, Singapore of personal data, including sensitive personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 2014, about me for the proper purposes of Institution of Engineers, Singapore (IES). I undertake to observe the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2014 in relation to any personal data I may myself hold and process as a Members of Institution of Engineers, Singapore, and I agree to indemnify Institution of Engineers, Singapore from liability for any claims or damages that may arise from the processing of this data. For more information kindly refer to: https://www.ies.org.sg/About-IES/PDPA
I Acceptance to abide by the terms and Conditions for Registration of IES Academy's Events.
Download Terms and Conditions
I declare that I do not have any income source other than the income source(s) declared as indicated in above. I understand that I may be subject to checks for the documents submitted and income declaration made.