Community Foundation of the Florida Keys
2019 Community Grant Program
ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION FORM
The Community Foundation of the Florida Keys (CFFK) is now accepting applications for grants of up to $10,000 to support projects, programs and general operations of nonprofit organizations serving Monroe County. Funding is limited, and preference will be given to proposals that best align with CFFK's funding priorities:
ARTS AND CULTURE
• Cultivate and support appreciation of diverse cultures and art forms, including visual and performing arts, music, theater, study and performance
• Enhance organization's ability to diversify and expand audiences
ENVIRONMENT & RECREATION & ANIMAL WELFARE
• Increase environmental awareness for people of all ages
• Provide access to and opportunities to enhance and improve the Florida Keys ecosystem
• Support the provision of care for animals
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
• Increase access to services that address health and wellness through all stages of life
• Increase awareness and activities that support healthy lifestyles and community well-being
• Support programs that address and serve an identified need within our community
The competitive review process will also consider clarity of proposal goals, evaluation plan, existing support, and organizational capacity and stability.
Only nonprofit organizations currently exempt under IRS Section 501(c)3 and providing services in Monroe County are eligible. Organizations that received previous funding must be in compliance with CFFK's grant reporting requirement.
Only completed applications submitted by APRIL 15, 2019, 5:00PM
via this online form will be processed. Mailed or emailed applications will not be accepted. If you experience any difficulty using this online form, please contact the CFFK office prior to the April 15 deadline.
Each eligible organization may submit only one
application. Multiple applications submitted by any single organization will be disqualified.
LETTERS OF SUPPORT
are welcome if received by the April 15 deadline
. Please upload at the end of this form or send via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to CFFK, 300 Southard Street, Suite 201, Key West, FL 33040.
All applicants (both awarded and denied) will be notified via email by June 1. Grant checks will be issued by June 15.
FINAL GRANT REPORTS
will be required and are typically due within a year of the grant date.
The Save & Resume Later
button at the bottom of the page allows for saving work in progress. However, the completed application must be formally submitted, using the SUBMIT APPLICATION
button at the bottom of the page, by the April 15 deadline in order for CFFK to receive it. Upon successful submission, an automated confirmation email will be sent. If additional information is needed to process the application, we will contact you. Please note that a Budget Worksheet
is incorporated into this form. Please DO NOT submit a separate budget worksheet.
For technical assistance completing this form, please contact Holly Allen: (305) 292-1502, email@example.com