*Covid Safety Protocol for Bethel Music Rehearsals
In an effort to diminish the possibility of covid transmission during music rehearsals, we will be implementing the following safety procedures:
1. Masks will be worn by children/adults who are not fully vaccinated.
2. Children’s choirs will meet for no more than 45 minutes at a time. Adult choir rehearsals may be reduced to 50 minutes should the need arise.
3. Physical distancing will be required for all groups, which may mean that ensembles will sing instead of the entire group, depending on CDC guidance.
4. A commercial-grade HEPA filtration system will be used to circulate and clean the air in the music room and a 30 minute break between rehearsals will allow time for the air to be circulated properly.
5. Hand-washing and disinfecting precautions will be observed.
6. We will be prepared to alter or suspend rehearsals should it become necessary.
7. Participants agree to not attend rehearsals/worship services if they show any signs or symptoms of covid OR if they have been exposed to someone who has contracted covid.