Individual Team Member Registration Instructions
The Walk Across Hamblen is eager to motivate people of all ages to make that important first step toward improved health.
This program is simple, inexpensive and safe.
As a team member you will accumulate miles each week by walking or doing other activities that can be found on the Conversion Chart on the website.. Teams symbolically walk across Hamblen County and then across Tennessee. So put on your walking shoes and prepare to join us in this six week journey to change our community.
Individual Team Member Responsibilities:
· Complete this Individual Team Member Registration Form and pay the $20 registration fee. Your $20 payment will enroll you as a member of your walk team. You will also receive your Walk Across Hamblen tee shirt, so please provide a Tee Shirt size on the form as well.
· Registration will stay open until the March 18th kick-off, but t-shirts may not be available after the March 1st cut-off date.
· As Team Member, you will be responsible for submitting your weekly mileage to your Team Captain. Be sure to ask your Captain how they want you to report to them.
· We hope you'll be enthusiastic and motivated to walk either individually or with groups.
· Team Winners will be announced at end of the 6 week program.
· Most of all GET OUT and MOVE and have FUN!