Please fill out one form per driver / one form per car (if bringing more than one car)
Pay your entry fee into the oldschool.co.nz bank account using the following details. ALL payments into the OS account MUST follow this format - anything else will be considered a donation.
PARTICULARS - OS Drags 20
CODE - YOUR NAME
REFERENCE - VEHICLE (i.e. Corolla)
Account Name: OLDSCHOOL CO NZ
Account Number: 02 1269 0038671 000
Bank Name: BNZ
Rules, requirements and answers to some frequently asked questions:
- An Oldschool or retro car or bike running NO FASTER than an 11.0 second ET
- Pre 1990 vehicles take preference for entries but we will consider some vehicles that fall outside this category for oldschool members.
- ONE entry per vehicle. If you want to bring more than one vehicle then that is fine, but each vehicle will need to be paid for separately
- Registration and WoF, or for non-roadworthy vehicles an NZDRA tech inspection or MSNZ logbook
- A crash helmet, up to current standards
- Covered footwear
- All Rotary powered manual vehicles will need a scatter shield or approved bellhousing (with proof of approval). Automatic transmission equipped rotary powered vehicles running an ET of slower than 10.0 seconds are exempt from this rule.
- Radiator overflow and secure battery
Semi slicks are permitted, as are stripped interiors and open headers. No full slicks as the rules permit DOT rated tyres only.
- We are not running a prepped track. This pushes entry fees up by at leas twice the cost. Be careful.
- No passengers permitted
- No static burnouts on the track other than on the designated burnout area.
- Fire and clean up gear is provided by the track team, but if you cause a spill or require use of the extinguishers you will be expected to reimburse them for these costs
- No animals permitted on the track.
- No alcohol or drug consumption permitted on track, pits or staging area.
- Put the date in your calendar and and start preparing your vehicles (and yourselves) for the day! Please tell your friends with old vehicles that they're welcome to enter! We encourage new faces and cars at this event, just like at all oldschool events.