This form is to be used by students who previously attended as a degree seeking or non-degree seeking student and have missed at least one semester (fall or spring) of attendance and want to return for additional coursework or by students who have graduated from LHU and want to return to complete additional coursework or another undergraduate degree program.
  • If you have already received a degree from LHU and want to return for a second degree, please answer 'Yes' to this question.
  • Provide your social security number ONLY if you do not know our student ID number. This will be used only to locate your records. Information entered and transmitted as part of this form is secure.
  • If you are returning for a second degree, you must submit a Change of Major form along with the Request to Resume Studies form. The Registrar's Office will forward the Change of Major form to the department chair of the intended major for approval.
    (https://myhaven.lhup.edu > Registrar > Forms > Change of Major and Declare Academic Minor)
  • Enter the student ID number that was assigned to you when you attended LHU previously.

    In order to retrieve the correct student's records, it is important that you provide either your LHU Student ID or your Social Security Number.
  • - -
  • - -
  • Initial information about your enrollment will be sent to this email address.
  • /
  • Please list name of all colleges/universities attended.

    Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the institution(s) to LHU's Registrar's Office. Financial Aid will not be processed until after transcripts are received.
  • Definition: After a minimum two-year interruption in matriculation, students may request Academic Amnesty. Amnesty provides that a student's past academic record remain on the transcript and the student receives full credit for courses taken. However, the student's previously earned grades will not be calculated into the student's grade point average after re-admission.

    While the student's GPA restarts upon returning under Academic Amnesty, a student will return on probation.

    Academic Amnesty is not available to non-degree seeking students.
  • If returning after a period of dismissal, the student must provide either an unofficial college transcript or a "statement of productive activity" performed during the absence from LHU.
  • *By typing your name in the signature box above, you are certifying that the information on this form is true and correct.
  • This form must be submitted to the Registrar's Office by noon on the Friday before classes begin for your requested semester/session. Forms received after this time will not be processed.