SCS Exclusive World of Brilliance Competition
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter the competition and the competition prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents who are over 18 years of age. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, Swarovski Stockists and any associated companies and agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences at 9.00am AEST 15/01/2020 and closes at 11.59pm AEST 31/12/2020. (Promotional Period).
4. To enter, sign up to the Swarovski Crystal Society, purchase a Swarovski Crystal Society gift membership or renew your Swarovski Crystal Society membership at an Authorised SCS Retailer or online at swarovski.com during the promotional period for automatic entry. 1 entry per membership.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries may be deemed invalid. For example, entries which do not include the entrant's name, address, daytime contact number or email address will not be accepted.
6. The draws will take place at 2 pm on the 3/3/2020, 1/4/2020, 1/5/2020, 1/6/2020, 1/7/2020, 3/8/2020, 1/9/2020, 1/10/2020, 4/11/2020, 1/12/2020 and the 11/1/2021 at SAM Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, 3207. All draws will include entries received up to the end of the prior month of draw date. The results of the draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. There are 11 prizes. Each prize consists of a set of 4 Swarovski Crystallised Water Glasses valued at $258.00 AUD to be awarded during the promotional period. The first valid entry drawn each month will be awarded the prize. Total prize pool is $2,838.00 AUD.
8. The winners will be notified by email and phone within two (2) days of the draw and their names will be published in The Australian Newspaper on 15/1/2021.
9. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning. Individual financial advice should be sought. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner.
11. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
12. The Promoters reserve the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoters, whose decision is final. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoters. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoters may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion.
13. The Promoters are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any misdirected or lost entries or entries not received by the 31/12/2020.
15. In the event of the any prize not being claimed after three months of the final draw, a second chance draw will be held on 12/04/2021 subject to State Regulations at the same time and place as the first draw to distribute any unclaimed prizes. If required second chance draw winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of the second chance draw and their names will be published in The Australian Newspaper on 14/04/2021.
16. The Promoters collect entrants' personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes. Entry is conditional on providing this information. All entries become the property of the Promoters and may be entered into the their databases unless stated otherwise by entrants. By entering the Promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoters may use this information, or disclose
17. The Promoters are Swarovski Australia Pty Ltd, 1/4D Huntley Street, Alexandria, NSW, 2015. ABN No. 16 000 679 416
Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/40900