1. I/We, the parents/guardians of the above-named candidate for a position on a Little League team, hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all Little League activities, including transportation to and from the activities.
2. I/We know that participation in baseball or softball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the local Little League, Little League Baseball, Incorporated, the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
3. I/We agree to return upon request the uniform and other equipment issued to my/our child in as good conditions as when received except for normal wear and tear.
4. I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and age. I/We understand that our child (candidate) must be eligible under the residence and age regulations of Little League Baseball, Incorporated, to participate in this Local League, and that if any controversy arises regarding residence and/or age, the decision of the Charter Committee in Williamsport shall be final and binding. I/We further understand that if any participant on a Little League team does not qualify for participation in the league based on residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and/or age, such participant and/or team on which he/she participates be found ineligible, and forfeit(s) and/or suspension of Tournament privileges may be decreed by action of the Charter Committee or Tournament Committee.
5. I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate of the above-named candidate to League Officials.
In the event of an emergency, if Parental Authorization can not be obtained and the Player’s Physician can not be reached. I/We hereby authorize the named player to be treated by an available physician or other trained medical staff.
Participants in Somers Little League’s programs acknowledge that photographs may be taken during activities within our games, practices or other Somers Little League events. By participating in our programs, you allow that reproductions of these photographic materials may be used in promotional activities including, but not limited to: brochures, email campaigns, social media, website and more exclusively by the Somers Little League.