REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
Registrations are now open and will close at 5:00 pm on Friday, 28 October 2022.
• Each individual who wishes to attend must complete and submit the online registration form.
• An email confirming registration will appear at the end of the process.
• Please be advised that submission of an abstract does not mean you are automatically registered as a delegate. You are still expected to complete the online registration form if you wish to attend.
• These events are provided free of charge, courtesy of Western Alliance and their sponsors and collaborators. However, due to limitations of space at the venues and the associated costs, including catering, the number of registrations have to be capped and the cancellation policy may need to be strictly applied.
* Note that registrations are not transferable – if you are unable to attend please advise the Symposium Administrator as soon as possible. If you have a colleague who would like to attend in your place, please ask them to contact the Symposium Administrator directly.
CANCELLATION POLICY *
We understand that sometimes life intervenes in the best-laid plans. If you need to cancel your attendance, please contact Cassandra Hamilton at your earliest convenience so that we can offer your place to someone else, and to avoid unnecessary wastage of resources and catering. We reserve the right to seek compensation (reimbursement to Western Alliance of $75 per person per day) for 'no-shows' and cancellations later than 48 hours in advance of the respective event.
For queries and cancellations, contact:
Administrative Officer, Western Alliance