Youth Ministry Monthly Report
The objective of this report is to enhance the ministries by allowing the ministry leader to make a monthly evaluation of the ministry and then make any necessary adjustments. The report will also serve as a tool to keep Pastor Sims informed of any of the concerns the ministry may have. Reports due the 1st Sunday of every month. Please return to your ministry's administrator.
1) Number of persons attending the class:
2) Subject being taught:
3) Did you discuss salvation or bring anyone to Christ:
4) What are your plans for follow up:
5) Did any incidents occur that Pastor should be aware of? (i.e.:arguments, someone getting hurt, controversial subjects, etc.) If yes please explain:
6) What are you doing to improve your ministry? Are you using new material? Are your subjects current? If yes, please explain: