Families Matter: A Framework
Your input is vital to the success of Families Matter:
A Framework for Family Mental Health in British Columbia. We want to capitalize on the wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise of families
living with mental health challenges.
All entries are private and confidential and your identity remains unknown. If you would like to add to your answers please email: email@example.com
1. Will a whole family approach to mental health promotion, prevention and early intervention work in BC?
2. What steps need to be taken to ensure this approach
3. Does our vision adequately describe a world that embraces family mental health? What is missing?
4. Do we have the right values and concepts to inform our responses to family mental health along the continuum from wellness to illness? What is missing?
5. Do we have the right action guidelines to ensure
comprehensive action? What is missing?
6. For each focus area, and within each setting, what
specifi c actions can we take right now that build on
promising practices and/or use existing relationships,
resources and expertise?
7. Are there other focus areas and settings where we should be concentrating our efforts?
8. How will we know if we are successful? What results should we be seeking for individuals, their families, communities and public systems?